The way we interact with our friends has changed in recent decades, largely because of the immersion of new technologies in our lives.
Now, thanks to the internet and mobile phones we can be connected 24 hours a day with our contacts.
Questions to get to know your friends better by WhatsApp
This continuous connection makes it possible for us to get to know them better and to have more confidence in them , as we can talk to them at all times, and share our feelings and emotions with them as they happen.
If you want to know more about your friends, below you can find a list of questions that will allow you to know them in more depth and allow you to know more about their life.
1. Which historical character do you identify with?
We all have role models or we look at other people for their talent and their way of being. These people can be really inspiring. If their historical character fits your scale of values, you may have a lot in common.
2. What is your dream job?
Although not everyone is lucky enough to be able to say what they are passionate about, we all have a passion for a profession.
3. What is the most unpleasant mood for you?
We can all be embarrassed to feel a certain way. This we must accept, although not everyone does.
4. Do you have a favorite book? What is it?
A question that seeks to find out your friend’s literary tastes. Perhaps to give him a gift in the form of a book at some point.
5. Are you hiding a secret?
Surely out of shame, we all have some secret that we do not share with anyone, except those people we can fully trust.
6. Are you afraid of something?
Maybe your friend is afraid of some situation. If there’s a lot of trust, he might confess it to you.
7. What do you value most about our friendship?
Your friend feels confidence and friendship towards you because of a number of positive qualities of your person. With this question you can find out what brings you together.
8. Name three bands that have marked you
A way to find out about your friend’s musical tastes. What music motivates him? What music does he listen to in his intimate moments?
9. What does freedom mean to you?
A way to find out your friend’s vision of freedom and what his values are.
10. What is the most shameful memory of your childhood?
We’ve all been through some unpleasant time in our lives. Maybe your friend will confess to you.
11. Do you often think about how you feel?
A way to find out how your friend relates to his or her emotions and feelings, or even if he or she is a person who worries too much.
12. Where would you go on vacation?
We all have an ideal place to relax and disconnect from the busy life we can lead.
13. Tell me the four series that you like the most
With this question it is possible to know if you have a great sense of humor or what your tastes are when it comes to entertainment.
14. What qualities do you most value in someone?
The answer to this question provides feedback, as it is possible to know, indirectly, what your friend considers to be a person worthy of his or her friendship.
15. If you could, what would you do to change it?
There are many injustices on this planet, and your friend may want to change that.
16. What kind of people are you most sorry for?
Empathy is a very positive quality that a person can possess. The answer to this question can give you information about your friend’s level of empathy.
17. How would you describe me?
The answer to this question may surprise you, because sometimes we see ourselves differently from other people.
18. If you were an animal… what would you be?
Your friend may have an image of himself that he can associate with some animal. For example, thinking that he is strong like a lion or agile like a gazelle
19. Do you have a favorite place to live?
We all have an idyllic place in our minds where we would like to live.
20. What do you like best about yourself?
It is possible to know how your friend values himself and whether or not he has high self-esteem.
21. What music do you listen to?
Everyone has different musical tastes. Maybe your friend will match yours.
22. What four adjectives define you?
This question provides information about what your friend looks like and what defines him or her.
23. What do you desire most in this life?
It is not always possible to achieve one’s dreams or they have not yet been achieved. Your friend may be aware of this.
24. What has been your best moment in life?
Life has good moments and bad moments, and your friend’s life is no exception.
25. Where would you go with me to spend a few days?
When two people share a friendship, they share hobbies and are comfortable together.
26. What would you like to achieve in this life?
We all think about the future and have expectations about where we want to direct life.
27. Who is the most important person in your life?
There are people who mark us and who become important in our lives, but they are usually our relatives.
28. What attracts you most to the opposite sex (or the same sex in the case of homosexuals)?
In love, we all have our tastes and are attracted to different people.
29. Is there anything you want to do in your life more than anything else?
Your friend may have a dream to fulfill in his life but he has not yet achieved it.
30. Would you forgive an infidelity?
An infidelity is the greatest betrayal for some; however, there are people who manage to forgive it.
31. What’s your favorite movie? Why?
As in love or everyday activities, each person has different film tastes.
32. Sea or mountain?
There are people who love the beach and others who like the mountains and the activities that can be done there, for example, skiing.
33. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
When we’re little we all have the idea of being someone when we grow up.
34. What is your greatest virtue and your greatest defect?
Each individual’s personality and talent is different. It’s what makes us unique.
35. What talent do you wish you had?
Because many people want something they don’t have.
36. In what situations would you be willing to lie?
Lying is something that is part of the human condition, so we can lie at some point.
37. What kind of people are most attractive to you?
As far as physical attraction goes, there are tastes for everything. Do you share the same tastes with your friend? Let him or her tell you.
38. What are you most proud of in this life?
The accomplishments we want to achieve make us really happy.
39. And… what do you regret most?
But life is not rosy, and sometimes we can make mistakes that we regret.
40. What is infidelity to you?
What one considers infidelity or not can vary from person to person.