What is the antonym of brace?
What is the synonym of bracing?
What is the antonym for?
: a word of opposite meaning The usual antonym of good is bad.
What does it mean when something is bracing?
What is an example of bracing?
What is the sentence of bracing?
What does bracing myself mean?
—said to warn someone to be prepared for something Brace yourself. I have some bad news.
What does Brace for impact mean?
What is the synonym of artless?
What is the synonym of pouch?
How do you use impact brace in a sentence?
Why do airlines ask you to put your head between your legs?
Why do you brace on a plane?
What kind of word is brace?
something that is used to support or connect things, or to make something stronger: He was recently fitted with a brace for his bad back. a set of connected wires that is attached to a person’s teeth in order to make them straight: I had to wear a brace for my crooked teeth when I was a teenager.
How do you brace yourself for impact?
- Brace your head against the headrest. …
- Always look forward, and NEVER lean forward. …
- Push your foot on the brake pedal and push your back squarely against the seat back.
- Tense up like someone is going to punch you in the back with a 4,000-pound car.
How do you brace for impact?
- Placing your feet flat on the floor.
- Tuck your arms and elbows close to your sides.
- Bend forward, over your thighs, as tightly as possible.
- Tucking your head on or as close as possible to, the surface you are most likely to strike when slammed forward.
Does brace mean two?
When a football pundit, player or fan talks about a brace, they are referring to the scoring of two goals in one match. So, for example, when Edinson Cavani scored his two goals against Southampton recently, you could say that he scored a brace.