What are audit files?
What are the 4 types of audit reports?
- Clean Report or Unqualified Opinion.
- Qualified Report or Qualified Opinion.
- Disclaimer Report or Disclaimer of Opinion.
- Adverse Audit Report or Adverse Opinion.
What is classification of audit working papers?
What is the role of an audit file?
What are the 8 types of audit evidence?
- Physical examination. Auditors gather physical evidence to verify whether certain assets exist or to confirm the asset’s condition. …
- Confirmations. …
- Documentary evidence. …
- Analytical procedures. …
- Oral evidence. …
- Accounting system. …
- Re-performance. …
- Observatory evidence.
What is permanent audit file?
What are types of working papers?
What are the two types of working papers?
- Permanent audit file.
- Current audit file.
What are the contents of an audit file?
Copies of management letters and representations. Letters of attorneys. Extracts of significant matters contained in the minutes of Board Meetings and General Meetings relevant to the audit. An analysis of business transactions and ledger balances.
What are the 3 types of audits?
How do you prepare an audit file?
How do I create an audit file?
What is audit explain its classification?
What are the types of ISO audits?
What is the most common type of audit?
It is conducted by a CPA firm, which is independent of the entity under review. This is the most commonly conducted type of audit, and is required for all publicly-held companies.