How do you reply to a discussion post?
- Understand the Prompt.
- Refer to the Scoring Rubric.
- Present Evidence and Examples.
- Draft the Answer before Posting.
- Express Yourself Clearly.
- Respond in a Timely Manner.
How do you reply back to classmates discussion post?
- Make sure that you understand the requirements of the response. …
- Move the discussion forward. …
- Be polite, respectful, and constructive. …
- Respect diversity. …
- Check your spelling and grammar before posting your response. …
- Use academic language.
How do you thank someone in a discussion post?
How do you give positive feedback to a discussion?
How do you respond to a class discussion?
How do you write a response?
What are some positive comments?
What are some examples of feedback?
How do I reply to a discussion post on Blackboard?
- Enter a new subject, or leave unchanged.
- Click the Show More ( ) button if you cannot see all of the tools in the Toolbar Area.
- Then enter your reply in the message area.
- Include attachments if allowed and desired.
- Click Submit.
How do you reply to a discussion on d2l?
- Select Discussions from the course navigation bar.
- The Discussions list page will open. Select the title of the Discussion topic.
- Select the title of the thread.
- Select Reply to Thread.
- A text box will be displayed to compose a thread. Enter text, images or other content.
- Select Post.
How do you reply to a discussion post on canvas?
- Read the Discussion Prompt and Instructions. Look for the instructions at the top of the discussion page. …
- Start Your Reply. You can start your reply to a discussion topic by clicking anywhere in the reply box, below the instructions. …
- Write and Post Your Response.
- Review Your Post.
How do you respond to a thread?
Hover over the message you’d like to reply to. Click the Reply in thread icon. Type your reply. If you’d like to send your reply back to the channel or DM’s main view, check the box below your message.
How do you comment on a discussion board on Blackboard?
How do you participate in a discussion on canvas?
How do you get a discussion on canvas without replying as a student?
What are you doing Reply formal?
Who are you answer examples?
“I have an excellent academic background and have worked on stellar projects in my previous companies. I always strive hard to get my job done, which automatically equates to the fact that I am highly task oriented and can work just as effectively by myself, as I can in teams.