How can I delete all my Messenger posts?
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click See all in Messenger.
- Click on the options wheel next to a conversation.
- Click Delete if you want to erase all the messages.
How do I permanently delete Messenger messages?
To delete a conversation in Facebook Messenger using the app, hold down your finger on the conversation and then tap “Delete.” Confirm you want to delete the conversation to delete it permanently.
How do I delete multiple posts on Facebook Messenger?
- Step 1: Download a copy of the Facebook Fast Delete Messages extension.
- Step 2: Log in to your Facebook account and head to the Messages area (you’ll want to view them all at once).
- Step 3: Click the small Red X next to each message to delete the entire thread without having to open it.
Why can’t I delete messages on Facebook Messenger?
If you can’t delete a message on Messenger, it may be because the sender or one of the recipients is offline. You can try deleting it again once they’re back online.
Does the other person know when you delete a conversation on Messenger?
The removed message will be replaced by text alerting everyone in the conversation the message was removed. You will have up to 10 minutes to remove a message after it is sent. If you want to remove a message just for yourself, you can still do that anytime by selecting “Remove for You”.
How do I delete me for Delete for everyone?
Step 1: Open WhatsApp, and visit the chat containing the message you want to delete. Step 2: Tap and hold the message and press on the dustbin icon, placed on the top bar of the chat. Once you tap on it, you will get three options, including Delete for me, Delete for everyone and Cancel.