What is a podcast simple definition?
What is the purpose of a podcast?
What is a podcast example?
What is the difference between a podcast and a recording?
Can a podcast be a video?
Why are podcasts so popular?
How do I make a podcast?
Add a podcast by RSS feed
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts .
- At the bottom, tap Activity. Subscriptions.
- Tap More. Add by RSS feed.
- Enter the feed URL.
- Tap Subscribe.
Are podcasts free?
How do podcasts make money?
Are podcasts still popular 2021?
How much does it cost to start a podcast?
Do podcasts pay guests?
Can I do a podcast by myself?
Can you do a podcast by yourself?
You don’t have to have anyone else on your show to be successful. Your show can be just you sitting in front of a mic telling a story, or teaching your audience something new. To host a podcast by yourself, the work will all fall on your shoulders in the beginning.
Can one person do a podcast?
What to say at the beginning of a podcast?
- Say the podcast name and explain what it’s about.
- Show why listeners should tune in.
- Introduce the host and any guests.