How do I get my iPod out of Disabled mode?
If your iPod is disabled, the only way to unlock it is to completely erase and reset it. If you have a backup, you’ll be able to restore it, otherwise you’ll lose all of your data. There is no way to unlock a disabled iPod unless you use the correct passcode or you erase it.
What does it mean when your iPod is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
If you enter the wrong passcode on your iPod touch Lock Screen too many times, an alert lets you know that your iPod touch is disabled. If you can’t remember your passcode when you try again, you need to use a computer to put your iPod touch in recovery mode.
How do you unlock an iPhone that is disabled and says connect to iTunes?
How to fix “iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes, a Mac, or PC”
- Enter recovery mode. Entering the recovery mode requires different steps based on your iPhone model or settings. …
- Locate your iPhone on your Mac or PC. After entering recovery mode, you’ll need to proceed on your Mac or PC. …
- Choose the option to Restore.
How do you factory reset a disabled iPod touch?
Hold the Play/Pause and Menu buttons together for about eight seconds. Repeat this process until the iPod resets. When your iPod is disabled for some reason, this reset will usually restore performance to normal.
How do you reset and iPod?
Press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home button until the screen turns off. Then wait a few seconds for your device to restart. Still need help? Plug your iPod into power, then try again.
How do I unlock my iPod without a password or computer?
Questions & Answers
- Hold the “Power” button and wait until the “Power Off” slider appears.
- Swipe the slider to the left and the iPod will turn off.
- Press and hold the Home and Power buttons. When the Apple logo shows up, your iPod Touch will reset automatically.
How do you reset a disabled iPod Touch without password or iTunes?
How to Factory Reset iPod Touch without iTunes via PhoneRescue
- Download PhoneRescue for iOS and connect your device. …
- Choose reset mode. …
- Enter in recovery mode. …
- Download firmware package. …
- Reset your iPod touch.