What are the 5 stages of data processing cycle?
- Collection. Collection of data refers to gathering of data. …
- Preparation. Preparation is a process of constructing a dataset of data from different sources for future use in processing step of cycle.
- Input. Input refers to supply of data for processing. …
- Processing. …
- Output and Interpretation. …
What are the 4 types of computer processing?
- Interactive computing or Interactive processing, historically introduced as Time-sharing.
- Transaction processing.
- Batch processing.
- Real-time processing.
What does computer processing mean?
What are the 4 stages of data processing cycle?
What are the 3 stages of data processing?
What is computer process and examples?
How does computer processing work?
What is processing short answer?
What is process example?
What are the 10 processing devices?
- Central processing unit (CPU)
- Graphics processing unit (GPU)
- Network card.
- Sound card.
- Video card.
What is process concept?
What is process in Java?
What is the purpose of a process?
Why do we use process?
What is thread and process?
What is process API in Java?
What is the process and thread in Java?
1) A program in execution is often referred as process. A thread is a subset(part) of the process. 2) A process consists of multiple threads. A thread is a smallest part of the process that can execute concurrently with other parts(threads) of the process. 3) A process is sometime referred as task.