What are the health benefits of kelp?
Can you take kelp everyday?
How much kelp should I take daily?
Can kelp help you lose weight?
What are the side effects of taking kelp?
Both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism have been linked to too much kelp intake. This is due to its high amount of iodine. Abnormal thyroid function has also been linked directly to too much use of kelp supplements. Kelp may contain harmful metals.
Does kelp help hair growth?
Is kelp good for skin?
Does kelp give you energy?
Which is better kelp or seaweed?
Can you put kelp on your face?
Why is seaweed good for your hair?
Is kelp good for thyroid?
Is seaweed good for wrinkles?
Is seaweed anti-aging?
Which seaweed is best for skin?
- For Oily Skin: Sea Spaghetti (Himanthalia elongata)
- For Acne-Prone Skin: Bladder Wrack (Fucus vesiculosus)
- For Redness: Red Algae (Chrondrus crispus)
- For Aging: Oarweed (Laminaria digitata)
- For Sensitive Skin: Giant Kelp (Macrocystis pyrifera)