Why is Craigslist charging $5?
Is selling on Craigslist worth it?
How do you sell on Craigslist for beginners?
Should I post my phone number on Craigslist?
Does anyone use Craigslist anymore?
Is it safe to pay to post on Craigslist?
How does Craigslist make money?
How does Craigslist work for sellers?
Should I give out my address on Craigslist?
What is the most sold item on Craigslist?
- Furniture. Craigslist is the best place to get a great deal on high quality furniture, provided you don’t mind that it has been used. …
- Computers & Tech. Where would you expect to find used computers and accessories if not on Craigslist? …
- Cell Phones.
How do I accept payment on Craigslist?
- Provide specific details about your purchase requirements in your post. …
- Meet in person with your buyer. …
- Accept cash only, even for large purchases.
How does Craigslist get scammed?
Scammers often use fake sites to lure buyers into paying for items that don’t exist. Always check the URL before finalizing a purchase. Craigslist does not back any transaction on its site. If you receive an email or text trying to sell you purchase protection, you’re looking at a scam.
Why do Craigslist buyers ask for email?
What is the safest way to accept payment on Craigslist?
If you’re dealing with a local, the most secure way to pay or collect funds for a Craigslist transaction is with cash. To keep it even more secure, you can make the exchange in a safe place like your local police station or even at Acclaim FCU.