What is the synonym for submit?
What can I write instead of submitted by?
What is the full meaning of submit?
transitive verb. 1a : to yield to governance or authority. b : to subject to a condition, treatment, or operation the metal was submitted to analysis. 2 : to present or propose to another for review, consideration, or decision also : to deliver formally submitted my resignation.
What is a example of submit?
What is the noun of submit?
What is the past form of submit?
What is the meaning of submitted to and submitted by?
What is another way to say per your request?
What can I say instead of in regard to?
Is it correct to use as per?
How do you rephrase a discussion?
- “As agreed”
- “As discussed”
- “As promised”
- “Last time we spoke”
Can you start a sentence with per your request?
How do you follow up professionally?
- Have a compelling subject line. …
- Be mindful of your tone. …
- Keep it short and use simple language. …
- Make a clear ask. …
- Give them an out. …
- Be judiciously persistent.
How do you follow up without being annoying?
- Be friendly, humble, and polite. It’s easy to get frustrated when someone doesn’t seem like they’re being considerate of your time. …
- Give it time. People are busy, now more than ever before. …
- Keep it brief and to the point. …
- Make it skimmable. …
- Automate it.
How do you politely ask for a response?
- An early reply would be appreciated.
- I look forward to your reply.
- I look forward to hearing from you.
- I would appreciate a reply at your earliest convenience.
- Your earliest attention would be appreciated.