How do you save other people’s tweets?
How do you save tweets to your gallery?
- Log into your account via the mobile app.
- Look for the image you want to download and tap it.
- Check the top right corner of your screen for three dots and tap on them.
- Click on the “Save” prompt that comes up. Done. You can check your gallery for the image.
Can you download tweets?
How do I save a tweet on my iPhone?
How do I save a Twitter thread as a PDF?
Where can I download Twitter app?
Go to the app store on iOS or Google Play on Android. Search for the official Twitter app.
How do I archive old tweets?
To access your archive, head over to Twitter Settings, click on the “Your Twitter Data” tab on the left-hand column, and scroll down to “Twitter Archive.” From there, you can request your archive be sent to the email address associated with your Twitter account.
How do you download a GIF from Twitter?
- Go to the Tweet that contains the GIF you want to save.
- Click the share button (it looks like three connected dots).
- Select “Tweet2gif.” Tap the Tweet2gif icon. Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
- Click “Download GIF.”