Ginger, not particularly attractive and no special dance attributes. With this letter of introduction, few could guess that Ed Sheeran is, since a few years, one of the great musical idols throughout the planet .
Born in England in 1991, Ed Sheeran is one of the leading figures in British pop and folk music.
Phrases and famous quotes from Ed Sheeran, the trendy musician
In her short but successful career, Sheeran has managed to convince both the public and the critics. He was awarded the Grammy for best song in 2016.
To know a little better the life and thoughts of this singer, we have set out to make a compilation of the best phrases of Ed Sheeran. Through these famous quotes you will be able to get closer to her way of thinking .
- “72 sentences on music for music lovers like you”
- “Kase.O’s 70 best lines”
- “60 very inspiring phrases by John Lennon”
- “The 10 songs that make us feel best (according to science)”
1. Everything will be fine at the end of the road. And if it doesn’t, then it’s not the end.
An optimistic phrase that reminds us that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
2. If someone tells you that you should change, tell him he can go fuck himself.
Don’t let anyone try to impose their judgment on you. Be authentic and faithful to your principles.
3. I’m falling in love with your eyes… but they don’t know me yet.
A poetic phrase taken from one of his hits.
4. Your hand fits me like it was made just for me.
The bond between two people is forged by the sense of touch.
5. It’s too cold out there for angels to fly.
Dedicated to all his followers and admirers.
6. Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate the little things because everything can vanish tomorrow…
A phrase from Ed Sheeran to value what we have and not give up on dreams.
7. What didn’t kill me… didn’t make me stronger…
Disproving one of the most hackneyed clichés of today’s pop culture.
8. Success is the best revenge for anything.
No one can say Ed Sheeran isn’t right. When you succeed, all the jealous people grumble.
9. Pain is only relevant if it remains.
If the pain is gone, we no longer give it any importance: it is as if we had never suffered it.
10. If I ever have dancers in my performances, I want them to be the penguins of ‘Madagascar’.
In this sentence, Sheeran ironizes about her lack of grace when it comes to dancing.
11. Be a brave heart, not a follower.
Authenticity always has a prize.
12. I agree that you don’t agree.
No problem: discrepancy is always enriching, if it is from respect.
13. If you love what you cannot have, then you must love what you do have.
This famous quote from Sheeran applies to many moments in life.
14. Without your hugs… I’ll freeze.
A declaration of love in five simple words.
15. Have you ever wondered if the stars are shining for you?
Another phrase taken from a song that catapulted him to stardom: Autumn Leaves.
16. Kiss me like you want to be loved.
Another verse dedicated to one of his loves.
17. The world looks better through your eyes.
A woman’s look can be the most indescribable.
18. Tell her that I love her, that I need her, tell her that she is more than just a night, that I love her more than anyone. And if you don’t, I’ll tell her myself.
When love touches you closely you can be absolutely tied to the person you love.
19. I don’t know when I lost my head, maybe it was when I made you mine.
Another verse that shows us his romantic and loving side.
20. This is the beginning of something precious, it’s the beginning of something new.
More optimism with this magnificent reflection.
21. The worst things in life come free.
What could be better than an optimistic fragment of one of his songs.
22. Never stop pursuing what you believe in, even though some may tell you that you will never achieve it.
Persistence pays off, and so does facing criticism.
23.It’s okay to cry, even my dad does it sometimes; so don’t wipe your eyes, the tears can remind you that you are alive.
His creativity in the lyrics is demonstrated by this beautiful reflection.