All of us who have had the chance to enjoy the beach know that it is an incredible place , where we can connect with ourselves, with the sound of the sea and the smell that characterizes it.
There are many types of beaches: golden sand, volcanic sand, stone, etc.
Since the beach is a unique and inspiring place, many authors have been inspired by its magic. Below you can find a compilation of the best sentences about the beach and summer.
1. A woman’s true beauty can be seen when she has spent the day at the beach
Spending the day at the beach tans our skin. If we sunbathe in moderation it can be healthy. It is not convenient to abuse it, as we explained in our article: “Tanorexia: when being brown becomes an obsession”.
2. You can be really happy and at the same time a bum on the beach
A great quote from Cherie Lunghi, the British actress.
3. The sun shines everywhere, not just on the beach
Magic can happen everywhere if we have the right attitude.
4. But more wonderful than the wisdom of the elders and the wisdom of the books is the secret wisdom of the ocean
The ocean hides many stories and much wisdom.
5. After a few years, death is presented as a holiday on the beach
A phrase taken from one of the works of the writer Mary Roach.
6. Just as the ocean is never full of water, so is the heart, never full of love
A comparison between the ocean and people’s hearts.
7. The sea does not reward those who are too eager, too greedy, or too impatient
Anne Morrow Lindbergh gave us this phrase that talks about the sea.
8. True enjoyment is at the beach, in the encounter with water and with the way sand heals the soul
The beach makes us feel free and gives us the opportunity to experience extraordinary sensations.
9. I could never stay on shore long enough; the taste of the unpolluted, fresh, free sea air was like a cool, calm thought
Helen Keller, reminds us how incredible the beach is and the things it can make us feel.
10. A simple life is what people need, and the beach as a place to rest
The beach is a relaxing place, especially when we are alone in front of the shore.
11. The sea is a continuous miracle; the fish that swim, the rocks, the movement of the waves.
Everything that surrounds the sea has a magical and relaxing aroma.
12. On every promontory, on every curved beach, in every grain of sand, is the history of the Earth
The landscape left by the sea at the junction with the land is spectacular.
13. Summer means happy hours and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun
Brian Wilson, making it clear that the beach, which is usually associated with summer, is a fun place.
14. The three great elementary sounds of nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a wood, and the sound of the ocean outside on a beach
The sounds of nature are relaxing and help us connect with ourselves.
15. The ocean is older than the mountains and is loaded with the memories and dreams of time
Howard Phillips Lovecraft. Three quarters of the planet is water, which is one of the essences of life.
16. The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul
The ocean inspires tranquility and at the same time it is ideal to be creative, to connect with our essence and our imagination.
17. True freedom is on the beach
There is no greater sense of freedom than when we are at the beach
18. Life gives you special moments, especially those involving the beach
Larry Wilcox. The beach is a special place, where we can live unique moments.
19. Raise the paving stones and you will see the beach!
An appointment that has relation with the historical "May of 68".
20. Happiness consists of living each day as if it were the first day of your honeymoon and the last day of your vacation at the beach
Many people choose to enjoy their vacation at the beach and enjoy the sun.
21. A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the wind is blowing, the birds are singing, and the mower is breaking
The summer, which is the hottest time of year, is usually associated with the beach.
22. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensual, enveloping the body in its soft and close embrace
There is a connection between the sea and our heart. There is something pure in the sea. . .
23. The breaking of a wave cannot explain all the sea".
One by Vladimir Nabokov, which invites the reader to reflect.
24. We’re tied to the ocean. And when we return to the sea, either to sail or to see, we will return to where we came from
John F. Kennedy left us this phrase to remember.
25. Whatever happens, travel offers a story to tell
The sea is an excellent place for interesting trips.
26. Celebrate summer, sunny days and starry nights, sun and beach.
A phrase from Gooseberry Patch, which is about summer and the beach.
27. Eternity begins and ends with the tides of the ocean
If we look at the horizon, there seems to be no end to the immensity of the ocean.
28. A perfect summer day is when the sun and the beach are present
For many, it is impossible to understand summer without the beach.
29. Laughter is an instant vacation
Milton Berle. A phrase that talks about holidays and having a good time.
30. The length of the beach never ends
A line by Deborah Ager about how big the beaches can be.
31. The cure for anything is salt water, sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen. The sea has great healing power not only on a physical but also on a mental level.
32. After a visit to the beach, it is hard to believe that we live in a material world
If we enjoy the experience of spending the day at sea, or simply enjoying the shore, the breeze and the sound of the waves, we can get away from our daily routine or our worries.
33. If you come home as happy as you left, you had a good vacation
A phrase that does not speak of the beach; however, many people associate holidays with the coast.
34. On the beach you can live in bliss
Dennis Wilson. A few words that invite us to think about how the beach transforms us.
35. No one needs a vacation more than the person who just had one
The message of this sentence has to do with the feeling of sadness we experience after a good vacation.
36. When the swallow comes, summer is upon him
A rhyme that refers to the entrance of the summer season.
37. Running away and sitting quietly on the beach, that’s my idea of paradise
Being on the beach resting and enjoying the present moment is one of the best sensations that human beings can enjoy.
38. Even the upper end of the river believes in the ocean
In relation to the rivers that go to the sea.
39. My best vacation was spent working on the beach
An opinion on how the beach can be an ideal holiday destination.
40. For me, melancholy is like a summer Sunday in childhood. For others, I suppose, it will be like a winter Monday in adulthood
Although summer is a time of joy because the weather is good, for others it may not be so good. It’s a matter of taste.
41. Our knowledge is a small island in a great ocean of ignorance
A comparison between human knowledge and the immensity of the ocean, and how both are yet to be discovered.
42. To me, I’m just a kid playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth have not been discovered
Like the previous sentence, it refers to how the ocean and human knowledge should be discovered.
43. The beach means infinite possibilities, and defeats go with the waves
A metaphor that exemplifies the similarity between the sea and the adversities that life presents to us.
44. Life is a vacation at the beach
For some, going to the beach on vacation is a feeling of fulfillment.
45. The ocean makes me feel very small and puts my whole life into perspective
Those who have grown up on the beach always remember the special moments it provides.
46. Spend time in a place you love, restore your spirit at the beach
The beach is an ideal place to find well-being.
47. I’m very active. I’m an activist. The reverse is that I don’t know how to have fun, I don’t know how to take a vacation, I don’t know how to do nothing, I can’t go a day without reading, without writing
A confession by François Truffaut, the well-known film director.
48. A beach is not just a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, sea glass, algae, incongruous objects washed up by the ocean
Henry Grunwald, remembering the meaning of the sea.
49. You can’t collect all the beautiful shells on the beach. You can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few
When something is scarce, we value it more than when it is abundant.
50. The sea! The sea! The open sea! The blue, the fresh, the always free!
To embark on the sea is to embark on freedom.
51. Going out with the setting sun on an empty beach is really embracing your loneliness
The sun goes down giving way to the night, and leaving the beach empty.
52. The sea also chooses ports where to laugh like sailors. The sea of those who are. The sea also chooses ports where it can die. Like sailors. The sea of those who were
A poetic quote by Miguel Hernández, about the behavior of the sea.
53. Vacation is having nothing to do and all day to do it
Robert Orben explains that during the holidays we have plenty of time to do things.
54. The beach represents all the children of the world
The children enjoy the beach, the possibility of making sand castles.
55. Death is accompanied by the waves of the sea
A reflection on death and how the waves of the sea end up on the beach.
56. Don’t grow up too fast, so you don’t forget how much you love the beach
Following the same line as the previous sentence, the children enjoy the beach very much.
57. Holidays show that a life of pleasure is overrated
Holidays are a great way to get out of the daily routine, to disconnect.
58. In this big ball of people, I am just a grain of sand on this beach
The meaning of this phrase is to say that you are only one person in the crowd.
59. The great ocean of truth is all laid bare
An excellent reflection of the great genius, Isaac Newton.
60. The monotonous fall of the waves on the beach, which for the most part calmed his thoughts, seemed comforting
The great Virginia Woolf, a British writer, gave us this great phrase.
61. If you live a fantasy life, your life is worthless until you do something that challenges your reality. And for me sailing on the open sea is a real challenge because it is life or death.
Great reflection on life, by actor Morgan Freeman.
62. Ocean: a body of water that occupies two-thirds of a world made for man, which has no gills
A ‘living’ organism whose extension is enormous.
63. The sea will give every man new hope, and sleep will bring them dreams of home
Phrase of the discoverer Christopher Columbus.
64. I look better when I am totally free, when I am on vacation, walking on the beach
Thought by the actress Rosamund Pike, who worships the freedom that a peaceful walk on a beach gives us.
65. For me, the sea has always been a confidant, a friend who absorbs all that is told to him without ever revealing the secret he has been entrusted with, and who gives the best of advice: a noise whose meaning each one interprets as he can
Philosophical reflection by Ernesto ‘Che’ Guevara.
66. To me, I’m just a kid playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth have not been discovered
Isaac Newton’s famous phrase, recalling the days of childhood.
67. For me, the sea is like a person, like a child I have known for a long time. It sounds crazy, I know, but when I swim in the sea, I talk to it. I never feel alone in that immensity
This is how the athlete Gertrude Ederle spoke about the excellences of the sea.
68. The ocean is a central image. It is the symbolism of a great journey
From the singer Enya.
69. The great sea makes one a great sceptic
Richard Jeffries’ phrase. The immensity of the ocean can make us doubt everything.
70. The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One must remain empty, open and without options, like a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea
A magnificent reflection by Anne Morrow Lindbergh.
71. If life is a beach, let me notice it with the five senses
A great famous quote from Jorge Eduardo Belzunces Benjumea.
72. Memories of the beach in childhood are indelible, just as water marks the rocks of the port
Certainly, these memories inspire us for life. Phrase of Boño, Bertrand’s cat.
73. Take me back to that summer, with the palm trees, the sea breeze, the walking by the blue sea, the warm air and the sun-based hair
Nostalgia can give us the strength to live great moments again.
74. The most important thing of the year is the summer time we get
Every year he keeps this time of stress and idle reflection for us.
75. I could never, in a million summers, get tired of this
Great beach line by Susan Branch.