What are some I words for kids?
What is a 5 letter word with I in the middle?
|A||Abide, Acids, Agile, Aging, Alibi, Alien, Align, Alike|
|H||Haiku, Hails, Hairs, Hairy, Heils, Heirs, Heist, Hoist|
|I||Icier, Icily, Icing, Idiom, Idiot, Iliac, Iliad|
|J||Jails, Joins, Joint, Joist, Juice, Juicy|
|K||Kails, Klick, Knife, Knits, Krill|
What is the meaning of I?
What starts with the letter I for show and tell?
iguana. inchworm. insect. impala.
What do I need for show and tell kindergarten?
- A flag from another country.
- A plant that your child takes care of.
- A really big or interesting rock.
- A sand dollar or sea shell.
- Flowers from your garden.
- Seeds that your child can plant with classmates.
- Ticket stub from an important event or flight.
- A favorite souvenir from a trip.
What can kids bring for show and tell?
How many toys are there?
What kind of toys do toddlers like?
Examples: Dress-up clothing, blocks, toy food and plastic plates, action figures, stuffed animals and dolls, trains and trucks, toddler-friendly dollhouses, toy tools, and “real-life” accessories such as a wrapping paper tube “fire hose” for your little fire fighter.