What is the opposite of disrobe?
What are antonyms for modicum?
What are antonyms for scrubbed?
What is to hold back or restrain?
What is a word for restrain?
What are the synonyms and antonyms of tenacious?
- tenacious. adjective. ( təˈneɪʃəs) Stubbornly unyielding. Antonyms. docile penitent repentant regenerate saved corrigible sporadic. unyielding dour unregenerate obstinate dogged. tenacious (English) …
- tenacious. adjective. ( təˈneɪʃəs) Sticking together. Antonyms. nonadhesive soft good-natured. coherent. …
How do you use restrain in a sentence?
He could restrain himself no longer. Hospital orderlies needed to restrain the patient. He was restrained and placed in a holding cell. He could barely restrain his anger.
What is opposite caricature?
What is opposite of blush?
1 pale, blanch.
What are the 3 types of restraints?
What is an example of restraint?
Placing a chair close to a wall, heavy table, or other barrier to prevent rising. Using a concave mattress that the patient cannot get out of. Tucking in a sheet tightly so it prevents movement; fastening fabric or clothing in such a way that freedom of movement is restricted.
What’s the difference between restrain and restraint?
What are 4 examples of physical restraints?
How do you restrain someone?
Why do we restrain patients?
Is restraint a abuse?
What are misuse of restraints?
How do you restrain a violent person?
- Avoid patient restraint if at all possible. Related articles. …
- Safety is paramount. …
- Plan your attack. …
- Have strength in numbers. …
- Restrain the patient supine. …
- Keep the patient restrained. …
- Above all, keep cool.