What are synonyms and antonyms of interpret?
What is the antonym for?
: a word of opposite meaning The usual antonym of good is bad.
What’s is the meaning of interpret?
transitive verb. 1 : to explain or tell the meaning of : present in understandable terms interpret dreams needed help interpreting the results. 2 : to conceive in the light of individual belief, judgment, or circumstance : construe interpret a contract.
What are antonyms for analysis?
What is antonym example?
What are 10 examples of synonyms?
- Bad: awful, terrible, horrible.
- Good: fine, excellent, great.
- Hot: burning, fiery, boiling.
- Cold: chilly, freezing, frosty.
- Easy: Simple, effortless, straightforward.
- Hard: difficult, challenging, tough.
- Big: large, huge, giant.
- Small: tiny, little, mini.
How do you find an antonym?
Is there a synonym for for?
For the benefit of; to the order of. Because of; out of consideration. (Idiomatic) Despite, irrespective.
What are two antonyms?
- off — on.
- night — day.
- entrance — exit.
- exterior — interior.
- true — false.
- dead — alive.
- push — pull.
- pass — fail.