What’s a synonym for true believer?
What are antonyms for true?
What is a synonym for non belief?
Synonyms. disbelief, incredulity, unbelief.
How do you describe a true believer?
One who is deeply, sometimes fanatically devoted to a cause, organization, or person. (ecclesiastical) A strict follower of a religious doctrine. (idiomatic) One who sticks to one’s dogma or beliefs irrespective of the facts (see true believer syndrome).
What is synonym and antonym of true?
What is the opposite of too good to be true?
What is the another word for true?
1 factual, veracious. 3 honest. 4 trustworthy; staunch, constant, steady, unwavering. 7 faithful.
What’s another word for so true?
Can’t be more true meaning?
What does it mean to be true to life?
: realistic and natural The author presents the characters in a way that feels very true to life.
How do you accept something as true?
- I fully accept that I was wrong.
- I acknowledge that the project has faced delays, but we will do all we can to make up time.
- I do recognize that mistakes were made.
- Why don’t you just admit you got it wrong?
- I appreciate that it was difficult for you to come today, and I am grateful.