How can I get internet anywhere on my iPod Touch?
- From your Home screen, go to Settings > Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network that you want to join.
Can you get a data plan for an iPod?
How do I get mobile data on my iPod Touch?
No. All you can do is purchase a cred-card size device from a phone carrier that has a cellular data connection and which acts a wifi hotspot that the iPod can connect to.
Can you surf the Internet on an iPod Touch?
Why is my iPod not connecting to the Internet?
Do you need a phone plan for iPod touch?
Does an iPod have to be connected to the Internet?
Why can’t my iPod touch connect to Wi-Fi?
How do I fix no internet connection?
Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference. If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and check again.
Why does my Wi-Fi say no internet connection?
Why can’t I connect to my Wi-Fi even though the password is correct?
How can I get internet without cable or phone line?
What is your troubleshooting process when there is no internet at home?
- Check the hardware. …
- Use ipconfig. …
- Use ping and tracert. …
- Perform a DNS check. …
- Contact the ISP. …
- Check on virus and malware protection. …
- Review database logs.
What is this SSID?
How do I find my Wi-Fi password?
- Go to “settings” on your phone, then “wifi”.
- Select “saved networks” and click on your home network.
- Choose the share option and enter your password.
- A barcode will appear with the wifi password written below.
How do I fix Wi-Fi rejected request?
What does SSID look like?
What is the WPS button do?
Press the WPS button on your router to turn on the discovery of new devices. Then, go to your device and select the network you want to connect to. The device is automatically connected to the wireless network without having to enter the network password.