How do I fix an OfferUp error?
What is error code 401 on OfferUp?
Can you get blocked on OfferUp?
How do I get my OfferUp back?
How do I get unblocked from OfferUp?
- Go to their Profile.
- Tap Unblock again on the next screen to confirm the action.
Can you have 2 OfferUp accounts?
Can you sue someone on OfferUp?
How do you know if someone is legit on OfferUp?
Why is OfferUp deleting my posts?
What does unlisted mean on OfferUp?
Can you make a new OfferUp account?
Does OfferUp remove sold items?
Marking an item as sold can’t be reversed. OfferUp recommends waiting until you’ve completely finished your sale before updating your item.
How do you refresh OfferUp items?
- Open the OfferUp app, then tap .
- Tap Selling, then tap the item you want to edit.
- From the Item Dashboard, tap Edit post. You’ll go through the posting flow again and can edit at any step of the process.
- Tap Save at the end of the flow and the item will be updated.
Why can’t I MARK sold on OfferUp?
How do I unarchive on OfferUp?
- Tap Archived in the upper right corner.
- Tap Unarchive next to the item you would like to unarchive.
- To view the messages associated with this item, tap and find the item you unarchived, then tap the item to view the messages on the Item dashboard screen.
How do I make my offers pending?
What does Mark sold mean?
What does blue check mark mean on OfferUp?
How do you know if something is sold on OfferUp?
- Tap Offers.
- Tap Selling.
- To see items you sold or archived, tap Archive.
When should I mark an item as sold on OfferUp?
Once you sell your item, make sure to mark it as sold. This informs potential buyers that have messaged you that your item is no longer available.
How do I turn on buy now on OfferUp?
- Tap the item you want to update.
- Tap Next until you reach the Delivery Method screen.
- Make sure you have Sell & ship nationwide turned on.
- Scroll to the bottom and turn on Enable Buy Now.
- Tap Save.