What are the four characteristics of a mirror?
- The images are of the same size as that of the objects.
- The images are formed behind the mirrors at the same distance from the mirrors as that of the objects.
- The images formed are virtual and erect.
- The images are laterally inverted.
What are the five characteristics of plane mirror?
- The image obtained is virtual.
- The image is laterally inverted.
- The image is erect.
- The size of the image is the same as the size of the object.
- The distance between the image obtained from the mirror is the same as the distance between the object from the mirror.
What are 3 uses of mirror?
What are the 4 characteristics of a concave mirror?
What are the types of mirrors?
What are the characteristics of convex mirror?
A convex mirror is also known as a diverging mirror as this mirror diverges light rays when they strike its reflecting surface. Virtual, erect, and diminished images are always formed with convex mirrors, irrespective of the distance between the object and the mirror.
What is a convex mirror Class 7?
What are the characteristics of concave mirror Class 10?
What is a convex mirror?
What are the characteristics of plane mirror Class 7?
- Virtual and erect.
- Behind the mirror.
- Size of the image is equal to the size of the object.
- Laterally inverted image. ( …
- Distance of the image behind the mirror is equal to the distance of an object in front of the mirror.
What is a plane mirror Class 7?
Which is not a characteristic of a plane mirror?
Image is same size of the object (i.e. magnification is +1).