What are the 5 main characteristics of a vision?
What is the meaning and characteristic of vision?
A vision is a mental image of a possible and desirable future state of the organization. A vision describes aspirations for the future – a destination for the organization. We can say that a vision is a dream – a distant, long-term dream.
What are the 9 components of a vision statement?
- It is written in the present, not future tense. …
- It is summarised with a powerful phrase. …
- It describes an outcome, the best outcome we can achieve. …
- It uses unequivocal language. …
- It evokes emotion. …
- It helps build a picture, the same picture, in people’s minds.
Which are characteristics of a vision statement quizlet?
What are the six characteristics of an effective vision?
Which characteristic is important for an effective vision statement?
What is the true meaning of vision?
What is the meaning of vision statement?
What it means to have vision?
What is the meaning of vision in school?
What are the 3 parts of a vision statement?
Motivating and inspirational. Reflective of a company’s culture and core values. Aimed at bringing benefits and improvements to the organization in the future.