How do I sign out of YouTube on my Android phone?
Why can’t I sign out of YouTube on Android?
On Android phones, you can’t sign out of YouTube individually. The only way to remove your account from the YouTube app is to remove your Google account from your phone. This will sign you out of all the Google apps that you use on your phone.
How do I sign out of YouTube on my phone?
How to sign out of YouTube on mobile
- Tap your icon image at the top right corner of the screen. Again, tap your account icon in the top-right corner. Steven John/Business Insider.
- Under “Account,” tap your name or email.
- Tap the words “Use YouTube signed out.”
How do you sign out of YouTube on Android 2021?
- From the phone’s settings (not app settings) go to Apps & Notifications and select Youtube, then storage.
- Select “Clear Data” button.
- Open Youtube app. You should still be logged in.
- Select Account icon. On Account page select “Switch Account”.
- “Sign out” should be now visible on the popup window. Press it.
How do you exit YouTube?
Why can’t I sign out of my YouTube account?
Note: If your Internet connection is not the fastest, you may see the sign out option when you toggle Incognito Mode on or off. The sign-out option is displayed as long as the profile icon or incognito icon are not displayed. YouTube clears activity data from the Incognito session when you exit the session.
How do I logout of YouTube on all devices 2021?
To sign out:
- Open the YouTube app on your TV.
- Select the left menu.
- Select your profile picture to open the accounts page.
- Select your account from the list and click Sign out.
How do I deactivate YouTube account?
How to delete a YouTube account
- Sign in to the account you wish to delete.
- Go to advanced account settings.
- Select delete channel.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select delete my channel.
How do I sign out of YouTube on Android 2020?
Here is how to Sign out on Android:
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Now tap on your profile picture.
- Then tap on the Switch account.
- Tap Manage accounts.
- Tap on the account you’d like to remove from your device.
- Finally, tap on Remove account.
Where is sign out option in YouTube?
How do I delete my YouTube 2021 account?
Delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
How do you switch accounts on the YouTube app?
How do I sign into YouTube without a Google account?
If you don’t have a Google Account, you can create a new one.
- Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link.
- In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts.
- Select Claim channel.
How do I use YouTube without an account?
Yes, you can certainly watch YouTube without signing in. Either click on a YouTube link sent to you to open it, or go to YouTube and search for the video you want to watch and click on the Play button to make it work.
Can I have 2 YouTube accounts?
Can you have more than one YouTube channel? Absolutely. Creating a second channel is a great way to keep your content organized. Whether you’re looking to expand into another niche or simply explore a new corner of YouTube, making a second channel is pretty easy with these tips.
How do you switch accounts on Android?
Switch users on Android Go
- From the Home screen, tap Switch user .
- Tap a different user. That user can now sign in.
Is a Google Account the same as a YouTube account?
You need a Google Account to sign in to YouTube. A Google Account works across all Google products (like Gmail, Blogger, Maps, YouTube, and more). If you’ve signed in to any of these products before, you already have a Google Account.
Why do I have so many YouTube accounts?
This is because your channel was connected to a Brand Account during a recent YouTube update. Learn more about channels migrated to Brand Accounts. You can set up your YouTube channels to be managed by just you or by multiple people.
How many YouTube channels are there 2021?
There are more than 37 million YouTube channels out there. There are 9,000+ partners using Content ID, including many major network broadcasters, movie studios and record labels. YouTube’s partners have claimed over 800 million videos since Content ID was implemented.
How do I remove YouTube from my Google Account?
About This Article
- Visit myaccount.google.com and login with your Google account.
- Click the “Delete your account or services” link.
- Select “Delete products” and enter your Google password.
- Click the trashcan icon next to “YouTube”.
- Confirm that you want to delete it. Be careful that you don’t your whole account.