What is apostrophe and its examples?
Can you give me an example of apostrophe?
What are the 3 types of apostrophe?
How do you use apostrophe in a sentence?
What are the 2 types of apostrophes?
Which line is an example of apostrophe?
What is an example of a sentence with quotation marks?
Do you use an apostrophe for plural?
What does an apostrophe look like?
How do you put apostrophe after S?
If the plural of the word is formed by adding an “s” (for example, cats), place the apostrophe after the “s” (see guideline #3 below). If the plural of the word is formed without adding an “s” (for example, children), add apostrophe “s” (‘s) as you would to the singular form.
How do you use apostrophe with names ending in s?
What are 5 examples of hyperbole?
- I’m so hungry, I could eat a horse.
- My feet are killing me.
- That plane ride took forever.
- This is the best book ever written.
- I love you to the moon and back.
- The pen is mightier than the sword.
- I’ve told you this 20,000 times.
- Cry me a river.