How do I get my font back to normal size?
KB280: How to: Restore the default displayed font size on your…
- Browse to: Start>Control Panel>Appearance and Personalization>Display.
- Click Smaller – 100% (default).
- Click Apply.
How do I manually change the font size?
Here are the directions:
- Hold down the Windows icon and the letter “I” to open “Settings.”
- Select “Ease of Access” on the “Display” page.
- Adjust the “Make Text Bigger” slider until you see the preferable size in the preview pane.
- Tap “Apply.” A blue screen will open. The changes are completed when it closes.
How do I change the font size in Windows 10?
Make text bigger on your screen
- To go to the Accessibility settings on your computer, press the Windows logo key+U or select Start > Settings > Accessibility.
- Select Text size.
- Drag the Text size slider to the right to increase the size of the sample text.
- Once you’re happy with the text size, select Apply.
What are two ways to change the font size?
Select the texts and press one of the following combination keys:
- To make the texts larger, press “Ctrl + Shift + >”.
- To make the texts smaller, press “Ctrl + Shift + <”.
What is the default size of the text?
Note: If you do not specify a font size, the default size for normal text, like paragraphs, is 16px (16px=1em).
How do I change the font on my laptop?
Open the “Start” menu, search for “Settings,” then click the first result. You can also press Windows+i to quickly open the Settings window. In Settings, click “Personalization,” then select “Fonts” in the left sidebar. On the right pane, find the font that you want to set as the default and click the font name.