How do I turn off automated welcome messages?
To turn your Instant Replies on or off, you need to:
- Go to your Facebook Page and click on Settings. This is usually hiding in the top right hand area (on the desktop).
- From the menu on the left, then select Messaging.
- Scroll down to the Response Assistant and turn on or off:
How do I change automated messages on Facebook?
Turn on and edit Automatic Responses
- Go to the Facebook section of Creator Studio.
- Select Inbox.
- Select Automatic Responses.
- Toggle any of the automatic response options on or off.
- After selecting an option, click the blue Edit Message button to customize its automated response. Here you can customize things like:
How do you delete automated questions on messenger?
Go to “Settings” of your FB page, then click “Messaging”. Scroll to “Help people start a conversation with your Page” and click change. The questions are there and you can edit/delete/add.
How do I turn off auto reply?
Click the Options link located on the top-right corner and from the pull down menu select Set Automatic Replies. Click the Don’t send automatic replies option. Click Save in the bottom right corner to save your settings.
Which is the example of automated messages?
Set clear customer expectations
Here are common examples of automated messages received by customers. “We will get in touch with you very soon”. “Thank you for reaching out to us”. “Our representative we contact you ASAP”.
What are automated responses?
An automatic response is a pre-designated reply that is generated by a software program for incoming messages. For example, a user may set up an automatic reply for incoming e-mails that lets the sender know their e-mail was received.
Why are automatic responses important?
Your AR System helps you learn and act on that learning efficiently. It is constantly assessing, checking, filtering, comparing and organising the mega-quantities of information you are processing every minute. Psychologists believe that the Number One task of your Auto-Response System is to keep you safe and alive.
How do I turn instant replies on or off for messages to my Facebook page?
How do I turn Instant Replies on or off for messages to my…
- Click Inbox at the top of your Page.
- Click Automated Responses in the left column.
- Click next to Instant Reply below Greet Customers to turn instant reply off.