How do you use Pine-Sol as a disinfectant spray?
How much Pine-Sol do I put in a mop bucket?
How do you mix Pine-Sol to mop?
Do I have to mix water with Pine-Sol?
Can I put Pine-Sol in a spray bottle?
Which is better Pine-Sol or Fabuloso?
Is Pine-Sol good for mopping?
Is Pine-Sol good for kitchen floors?
Is Pine-Sol good to clean floors?
Why is my floor sticky after mopping?
Is Pine-Sol the same as bleach?
Can you mix Pine-Sol and Lysol?
What can you clean Pine-Sol with?
Why is Pine-Sol toxic?
What surfaces can Pine-Sol be used on?
What can I put in my mop water to make my house smell good?
Does Pine-Sol keep roaches away?
Why does Pine-Sol smell different?
How do Realtors make house smell good?
Keller Williams real estate agent Susie Helmer says to avoid cleaning products that are too strong because they can “make the home smell like a hospital.” She recommends lavender-scented multipurpose cleaner Fabuloso ($4) because “it’s not overwhelming and makes the house smell fresh.”
How do you deodorize an entire house?
- White vinegar. Removes odors naturally, both on surfaces around the home and in the air.
- Baking soda. Absorbs odors. …
- Boiling spices. …
- Burn soy or beeswax candles. …
- Bathroom Air Refreshener: …
- Lemon Air Refreshener: …
- Vanilla Spice Air Refreshener:
How can I make my house smell good quickly?
- Fill the kitchen sink with hot soapy water. This is my oldest and best trick. …
- Run over hard floors with a Swiffer Wet Jet. …
- Break out the Febreeze. …
- Dust surfaces with wood cleaner in common areas. …
- Simmer a pot of goodness.