How do you caulk a sidewalk joint?
What kind of caulk do I use for concrete?
This type of caulk should be used where concrete slabs meet or where they meet with a building. A polyurethane caulk works best here, but silicone will also do.
What can I use to fill gaps between foundation and sidewalk?
How do you fill cracks in sidewalks?
Should you caulk concrete expansion joints?
Even expansion joints in your concrete driveway should be caulked. They can be the biggest culprit of water under your slabs. Notice how the caulking is slightly lower than the concrete slab around it.
How do you fill a 2 inch gap in concrete?
How do you fill gap between concrete and foundation?
How do you seal the gap between concrete and siding?
- Clean and caulk the concrete.
- Measure the concrete walls.
- Prepare the siding strips.
- Form a right angle with the strips.
- Cover the concrete corners.
- Assemble the side corners on the quoin.
- Install the horizontal siding strips.
- Seal onto the concrete, then paint.