How do you copy the URL of a YouTube video?
How do I find a YouTube URL?
Find your channel URL
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, select Customization Basic info.
- Under Channel URL, you can view and copy your Channel URL.
How do you copy a URL link?
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy .
How do you get URL from YouTube app?
About This Article
- Open your Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap ⁝.
- Tap Default Apps.
- Tap Set as Default.
- Tap YouTube.
- Tap Go to Supported URLs.
- Select In this app.
How can I download from YouTube?
You can download videos to watch offline with YouTube Go.
Download a video
Download a video
- Go to the video you’d like to download on the Home tab or the search results page.
- Tap the video thumbnail.
- Select the video quality that you would like to download the video in, then tap Download.
How do you insert a URL?
To insert a web link:
- Type the text you want to use for the link.
- Highlight the text.
- Click , Insert Hyperlink.
- In URL of linked page or file field, type in the URL for the site to which you are linking (if external). …
- Select an Anchor, if desired. …
- Type a Title. …
- Click Insert.
Where is the URL located?
A URL is usually located at the top of the browser window in the address bar or omnibox. On desktop computers and laptops, the URL is always visible unless your browser is being displayed in fullscreen.
How do I download a YouTube playlist to my laptop?
How to Download YouTube Playlist
- Copy the link to the playlist from the address bar.
- Click Paste Link in 4K Video Downloader.
- Click Download playlist to download it in full.
- Select the format and quality.
- Click the Download button.
Which is the best YouTube downloader?
Comparison of Top YouTube Video Ripper Platforms
|YouTube Video Downloader||Platform||Ratings *****|
|4K Video Downloader||Windows, Mac, Ubuntu.||5/5|
|WinX HD Video Converter Deluxe||Windows, Mac.||5/5|
|VideoProc||Windows & Mac||5/5|
|Y2Mate.com||MacOS, Windows, Linux, Android and iPhone devices.||5/5|
Mar 17, 2022
How do I export a YouTube playlist?
How to export YouTube playlists to Text?
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab.
- Select the playlist to export and use () or right click > Export as File.
- Select Text format to export.
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device!
How do I download a YouTube playlist?
Anywhere you see a playlist or album within the YouTube Music app, tap Menu and select Download. You can also click the download arrow on the album or playlist details page.
How can I download a YouTube playlist for free?
Download YouTube playlist online for free
- Run a YouTube Playlist to MP3 Converter and MP4 Downloader.
- Copy the video link from YouTube. Return to the YouTube Playlist Downloader.
- Click ‘Paste’. …
- Select MP3 or MP4 output format and quality and click ‘Download’.
- Wait the app to download this playlist from YouTube.