What do you mix Aperol with?
- Grapefruit Soda.
- Vanilla Coke. Vanilla Coke and Aperol were destined to cohabitate in a highball glass. …
- Ginger Beer. Like any cocktail made with ginger beer, this drink varies greatly depending on your choice of nonalcoholic brew. …
Why is Aperol Spritz not a good drink?
Can Aperol Spritz get you drunk?
How do you make a good Aperol?
- Fill your large wine glass (or official Aperol Spritz glass!) with plenty of ice.
- Add 3 parts Prosecco, then 2 parts Aperol.
- Add a dash of soda and stir briefly.
- Garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
Can you drink Aperol straight?
Aperol really does not need any mixer or addition added to it and its light flavor makes it perfect for just that. This is not like drinking other liquor straight up that may be too overpowering. Aperol makes a great drink to sip in its pure form without any harsh bite.