What are the important features of the Church?
- the altar – a table where the bread and wine are blessed during the Eucharist.
- the lectern – a stand where the Bible is read from.
- the pulpit – where the priest delivers sermons.
- a crucifix – a cross with Jesus on.
What is the most important feature in a church?
What are the 4 features of the Church?
What is the main part of a church?
What are the 3 parts of the church?
What is the layout of a church?
What is the top of a church called?
What is the altar of a church?
What is the altar area in a church?
The altar is the place where the priest prepares communion, which is stored in the tabernacle when not in use. Modern churches may simply have a stage without altar or tabernacle. In these churches, the pastor may sit or stand and the use of a pulpit will depend on the local church.
What are churches built from?
What is the difference between a church and the church?
Why are there 3 steps to the altar?
What are 5 things that can be at an altar?
- White Tablecloth and Salt. Most altars have a simple white table cloth, often one that has been passed through generations, covering the different levels. …
- Cempasuchil Flowers. …
- Copal Incense and a Cross. …
- Food and Drink. …