Why does my modem say no internet?
Restarting your modem and router should be the first thing you do when encountering an internet signal issue. Don’t skip this step! This is almost always what tech support will ask you to try first, as it often solves the problem.
How do I connect to internet at home?
- Choose Your Internet Service Provider (ISP) The first step in getting internet access where you live is choosing the right internet service provider (ISP). …
- Install and Set Up Your Router/Modem. …
- Connect Your WiFi Router to the Modem. …
- Connect Your Devices to the Internet.
How do I fix no Internet connection?
Open your Settings app and tap Network & internet or Connections. Depending on your device, these options may be different. Turn Wi-Fi off and mobile data on, and check if there’s a difference. If not, turn mobile data off and Wi-Fi on and check again.
What are the three ways to connect to Internet?
- Connecting using Wireless Broadband (Wi-Fi).
- Connecting using an Ethernet cable.
- Connecting a computer using a Dial-up.
How do I connect to the Internet?
- Open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Network & internet. Internet.
- At the bottom of the list, tap Add network. You may need to enter the network name (SSID) and security details.
- Tap Save.