How do I hook my computer to my TV?
How can I connect my PC to my TV wirelessly?
Connect a wireless display to your Windows PC
- Turn on your TV or projector. …
- On your PC, make sure Wi-Fi is turned on.
- On the right side of the taskbar, select the Network icon > Cast, then select your display or wireless adapter.
- Follow any additional instructions on the screen.
How do I connect my computer to my TV with HDMI?
To connect your laptop to your TV with an HDMI cable:
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into your HDMI input on your laptop.
- Plug the other end of the cable into one of the HDMI inputs on your TV.
- Using the remote control, select the input that corresponds to where you plugged in the cable (HDMI 1, HDMI 2, HDMI 3, etc.).