How do I do a hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy A10e?
You need to enable Wi-Fi Calling manually if you want to use it.
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold the. Volume up. and. Power buttons. …
- From the Android Recovery screen, select. Wipe data/factory reset. . …
- Select. Yes. . …
- Select. Reboot system now. .
How do I reboot my Samsung A10?
To reboot the Samsung Galaxy A10 , press and hold the power button and the volume down button on the side of the Samsung Galaxy A10 until the screen turns off.
How do I force my Samsung to factory reset?
Turn off your phone, then press and hold the Power/Bixby key and Volume Up key, then press and hold the Power key. Release the keys when the Android mascot appears. When the Android system recovery menu appears, use the Volume Down key to select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power/Bixby key to proceed.
How do I hard reset my Samsung s10e?
Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously until the device screen turns off.
- May need to press and hold for more than 7 seconds.
- It will shut down and restart automatically.
How do you factory reset a Samsung phone that is locked?
In order to pick the “Wipe data/factory reset” option, press and hold the Volume Up or Volume Down button for a few seconds, then press and hold the Powerlock button to confirm.
How do I factory reset my S10 with broken screen?
How do you factory reset a phone that is locked?
How do I factory reset my phone if its locked?
Part 1: Manually Reset A Locked Android Phone to Factory Settings
- Press and hold the power button, home key, and volume up key at once. You will see a Samsung logo appear on the screen.
- Hold the volume down key to scroll down to wipe data/factory reset. …
- Then select Reboot system.