How do I arrange activities on Harmony remote?
- Press the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Edit, then drag and drop your Activities to the order you prefer.
- When you’re finished organizing your Activities, press Done.
How do you program color buttons on Harmony remote?
How do I reprogram my Logitech remote?
How do I fix the buttons on my Harmony remote?
How do I add activities to my Logitech remote?
How many activities can you create with Logitech Harmony?
There’s virtually no limit to how many activities you can program in a Logitech Harmony remote. While the idea is to simplify things for the family, especially family members who aren’t tech-savvy, you can also customize options for everyone.
How do I add a second Harmony Hub?
How do I change my Harmony activity?
- Select MENU > Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > ACTIVITIES.
- Select the Activity you wish to edit and make your desired changes.
- Once complete, scroll down and select RE-RUN ACTIVITY.
- Follow the on-screen steps to finish editing your Activity.
How do you rename a Harmony activity?
How do I change my Harmony Hub name?
Launch the Harmony app and connect to your Harmony hub. Select MENU, then HARMONY SETUP > ADD/EDIT DEVICES & ACTIVITIES. Select REMOTE & HUB (or HUB) and then press HUB NAME. From there you’re able to rename your hub, select SAVE once complete.
How do I add a device to my Logitech Harmony remote?
- Launch the Harmony app and connect to your Harmony hub.
- Select MENU, then Harmony Setup > Add/Edit Devices & Activities > DEVICES.
- Select the ADD DEVICE button at the bottom of the screen.
- Press SCAN FOR WI‑FI DEVICES to auto-detect any devices.