What is so special about a Rolex watch?
Why Rolex watches are so expensive?
Is it worth investing in a Rolex watch?
What is the point of buying a Rolex?
Whats the cheapest Rolex you can buy?
What kind of person wears a Rolex?
What the most expensive watch?
Why do people collect Rolex?
What can I buy instead of a Rolex?
- Omega Seamaster for Rolex Submariner. …
- Zenith Chronomaster Sport for Rolex Cosmograph Daytona. …
- Tudor Black Bay GMT for Rolex GMT-Master II. …
- Cartier Santos for Rolex Datejust. …
- Breitling Colt for Rolex Oyster Perpetual.
What is the #1 watch in the world?
Who owns the most expensive Rolex?
Why Patek Philippe is expensive?
The way Patek Philippe watches are created means their production takes longer, resulting in lower inventories than most other luxury brands. This makes Patek Philippe watches highly exclusive and, thus, expensive.
What kind of watch does Bill Gates wear?
The world’s richest man must be wearing an Audemars Piguet or a Patek Philippe, right? Or least a good looking Omega or Nomos. Instead, Bill Gates chose the Casio Quartz Diver 200m.