How do I connect my iPhone to my Sonos speaker?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Control Center by swiping down from the top right of the screen. …
- Find the audio card in the upper right-hand corner, then tap the. …
- Tap one or more Sonos products to stream the same audio across all of them using AirPlay.
Why won’t my iPhone connect to Sonos?
Your Sonos controller may not be connected to the correct WiFi network. Go to Settings -> WiFi on your device to confirm it is connected to your home WiFi network. 2. The iOS device running the Sonos controller may need to re-connect to your WiFi network.
Can you connect to Sonos via Bluetooth?
Why is my phone not connecting to Sonos?
Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your computer, phone, or tablet, and confirm it is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Sonos. Check that your device isn’t connected to a guest network as this can prevent your device from connecting to Sonos.
How do I play music from my phone on my Sonos?
Play music from “This Mobile Device”
- Open the Sonos app for Android.
- From the Browse tab, tap This Mobile Device.
- Choose the music you want to play.
How do I put Sonos in Bluetooth mode?
Find the Bluetooth button located on the back of your Move between the Power and Join button. Press the button once to switch to Bluetooth Mode. Move will chime and the LED on top of the speaker will turn blue.
How do I put my Sonos in pairing mode?
How do I connect Sonos to Bluetooth roam?
Can’t connect Sonos Roam to Bluetooth?
- Make sure Sonos is in Bluetooth mode. …
- Reduce the distance between Sonos and your Bluetooth device. …
- Move Sonos and your Bluetooth device to a different room or location. …
- Check the power.
How do I connect my Sonos speaker without the app?
Can I use Sonos Roam without WiFi?
Can you set up Sonos Roam without WiFi?
Do all Sonos speakers have AirPlay?
How do I play YouTube from my iPhone to Sonos?
- Turn on your Sonos speakers.
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone’s screen.
- Press and hold the audio card in Control Center.
- Tap the audio icon on the top-right.
- Select your speakers.
- Open YouTube.
- Play any video. Is this article up to date? Yes No.
Can play YouTube through Sonos?
Can you play Sonos directly from iPhone?
If you’re able to store your music on a Mac, PC, or a network-attached storage (NAS) drive, you can share it to Sonos using the Sonos app for macOS or Windows. Once your music library is set up you can browse and play that music from the Sonos app on your iOS device.