Can drying clothes inside make you sick?
Can you dry laundry inside?
At first it might seem like a good idea. You can’t dry them outside, so dry them inside. It’s drier, it’s warmer and it’s cheaper and more environmentally-friendly than switching on the tumble drier.
Is it better to dry clothes inside or outside?
Why we should not dry clothes at night?
Is it bad to air dry clothes?
Should you open the window when drying clothes?
Should you dry clothes in bedroom?
Is it OK to dry clothes in baby room?
Drying your clothes in a room that’s not well ventilated, either on a radiator or clothes racks, can lead to mould and fungus growing in your home. While most of us are immune to the fungus that grows, and it won’t do us any harm, it can become an issue for people with asthma or weak immune systems.
How can I dry my clothes indoors in the winter?
- Don’t place on a radiator – this can cause damp in the room.
- Place clothing on wrack near light, bright area of the room, or ‘hot-spot’
- Ensure air around clothing is well ventilated.
- Space clothes out when drying.
- Give clothing extra spin in the machine before hanging it up.