Why won’t my iPhone 8 do a hard reset?
Your iPhone 8 won’t hard reset because you aren’t pressing the correct buttons. When Apple removed the physical Home button from the iPhone, they had to change the way hard resets are performed.
How do I factory reset my iPhone 8 with buttons?
How do I soft reset my iPhone 8?
Press and quickly release the Volume Up button > press and quickly release the Volume Down button > press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo.
Does hard reset delete everything iPhone 8?
How do I hard reset my iPhone?
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up button.
- Quickly press and release the Volume Down button.
- Press and hold the Side button until the Apple logo appears, then release the Side button.
What is difference between factory reset and hard reset?
Does hard reset delete pictures?
What does a force restart do to an iPhone 8?
Is hard reset is safe?
Does hard reset remove all data?
What happens when you hard reset your phone?
Is it good to reset your iPhone?
What is the benefit of hard reset?
How can I reset my phone without losing everything?
How do you reset your iPhone without losing everything?
What’s the difference between reset and erase?
What does a soft iPhone Reset do?
How do I factory reset my iPhone but keep my photos?
Will erasing old iPhone affect new iPhone?
Can you reset iPhone and restore from backup?
How do I erase my iPhone to sell?
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and launch the Settings app.
- Tap General.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Reset.
- Tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap in your passcode if requested.
- Enter your Apple ID password to erase the iPhone and remove it from your account.
- Tap Erase.