What are the different styles of drawer pulls?
- Cup/Pin Pulls.
- Handle/Bar Pulls.
- Bail Pulls.
- Finger Pulls.
- Appliance Pulls.
- Drop/Hanging Pulls.
What are the different types of cabinet hardware?
Is it better to put knobs or pulls on cabinets?
One preference is to use knobs for all doors and pulls for all drawers. For any large door such as a pantry and any pull-out door (including pull-out base pantries or trash pull-outs), use a pull. It is much more comfortable to open a drawer using a pull.
What are the handles on cabinets called?
What is the most popular hardware finish?
One of the most popular finishes, it is an available finish option for nearly every hardware design.
What are the different finishes for cabinet pulls?
What are the different types of drawer slides?
- Ball Bearing Drawer Slides.
- Soft close Ball Bearing Drawer Slides.
- Under mount Drawer Slides.
- Side Mount Drawer Slides.
- Center Mount Drawer slides.
- Roller Slides.
What does projection mean on cabinet pulls?
How do you match cabinet hardware?
- Use a warm metal (gold, brass, copper) with a cool metal (chrome, nickel, pewter).
- Never use two warm metals or two cool metals together because it will look mismatched.
- A trendy mix right now is matte black with brass or gold.