What are the two most common types of medical records?
What are types of documentation records?
- I. Administrative Records. Records which pertain to the origin, development, activities, and accomplishments of the agency. …
- II. Legal Records. …
- III. Fiscal Records. …
- IV. Historical Records. …
- V. Research Records. …
- VI. Electronic Records.
What are the four main parts of a medical record?
Patient’s Medical History
- Past and present diagnosis.
- Medical care.
What are examples of records?
Any papers, books, photographs, magnetic tapes, machine readable materials, microfilm, or other materials which document official actions, decisions, policies or procedures.
What is the most common types of medical record formats?
What are the three main types of records?
- Temporary records.
- Permanent records.
- Unscheduled records.
- Records on legal hold.
What are the different types of documentation in early childhood?
What are the types of records in nursing?
What are the types of clinical documentation?
What is the main purpose of documentation?
Why is documentation so important?
What are two types of documentation?
What is document process?
What is the difference between document and documentation?
What are the 4 kinds of documents?
- learning-oriented tutorials.
- goal-oriented how-to guides.
- understanding-oriented discussions.
- information-oriented reference material.
What are the five common types of documentation?
Types of system documentation include a requirements document, source code document, quality assurance documentation, software architecture documentation, solution instructions and a help guide for advanced users.
What are the 7 types of documents?
- WORK DOCUMENTS. Tax forms, vacation time, proof of educational leave, etc. …
- VEHICLE DOCUMENTS. …
- ACADEMIC DOCUMENTS. …
- MEDICAL DOCUMENTS. …
- HOUSING INFORMATION. …
- NATIONAL IDENTITY DOCUMENTS.