How many types of PCs are there?
What are the 4 types of PC?
What are the three main types of PCs?
- Analog computers.
- Digital computers.
- Hybrid computers.
What are the 7 types of computers?
- 1 Supercomputer.
- 2 Mainframe.
- 3 Server Computer.
- 4 Workstation Computer.
- 5 Personal Computer or PC.
- 6 Microcontroller.
- 7 Smartphone.
- 8 References.
What are the 10 types of computers?
Whats PCs stand for?
What are the 9 types of personal computers?
- Desktop Computers.
- Laptop Computers.
- Notebook Computers.
- Tablet Computers.
- Handheld Computers.
- Smartphone Computers.
What is PCs discuss its type?
PCs are based on the microprocessor technology that enables manufacturers to put an entire CPU on one chip. Businesses use personal computers for word processing, accounting, desktop publishing, and for running spreadsheet and database management applications.
What are the 4 functions of a computer?
What are the 5 classification of computer?
- PC (Personal Computer) A PC can be defined as a small, relatively inexpensive computer designed for an individual user. …
- Minicomputer. …
- Mainframe. …
What is a laptop PC?
What are types of computer explain?
What is computer size?
What are the 6 generations of computer?
- First generation (1940 – 1956)
- Second generation (1956 – 1963)
- Third generation (1964 – 1971)
- Fourth generation (1971 – 2010)
- Fifth generation (2010 to present)
- Sixth generation (future generations)