How do I connect my device to GoWiFi?
Here’s how it works.
- Use a Wi-Fi enabled device. You can also get a Wi-Fi adapter to add to your device.
- Connect to the goWiFi network in a goWiFi enabled building or area. (Find locations here)
- Open your web browser, sign-up for service, and login using your new username and password. How it works. Base locations. Sales.
Can’t connect to GoWiFi?
If you are having difficulty connecting, please call our customer support line at 1-888-339-7150.
How do I connect to Gosurf free Wi-Fi?
On your WiFi settings, look for @Gosurf_FreeWifi network and connect to it.
- Choose @GoSurf_FreeWifi Network from your WiFi available networks.
- Enter your mobile number and hit GO.
- Enter the PIN or code that you received and press Go.
- Start surfing and enjoy your free GoWiFi.
How do I activate Globe GoWiFi?
Connect to Free GoWiFi in 4 easy steps:
- Go to your WiFi settings and connect to @Free_GoWiFi.
- Enter your mobile number. You’ll receive a code via SMS.
- Enter the code you received.
- Choose a WiFi offer and then start surfing!
How do I connect my GoWiFi to my TV?
How to connect Android TV™ / Google TV™ to a network using a wireless connection.
- Open the Settings screen. How to access Settings. …
- The next steps will depend on your TV menu options: Select Network & Internet — Wi-Fi. …
- Select your Wi-Fi network. …
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
What is GoWiFi in Globe?
GoWiFi is our fast and secure public wifi service. With GoWIFI, you can experience a connection of up to 100 GoWiFi is a fast and secure public WiFi service. With GoWiFi, you can experience a connection of up to 100 mbps* so you can enjoy your online activities at high speeds.
What is this SSID?
The abbreviation SSID stands for Service Set Identifier. This is the unique name that identifies a wireless network. It is in the packet header when a data packet is transmitted. The devices on the Wi-Fi network use this identifier for communications via the network.
Where can I find SSID on my phone?
- From the Apps menu, select “Settings”.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Within the list of networks, look for the network name listed next to “Connected”. This is your network’s SSID.
How do I make GoWiFi better?
- Click on Start.
- Click on Control Panel.
- Click on Network & Sharing Center.
- Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- Right-click your Wi-Fi adapter.
- Select Properties.
- Click Advanced.
- Set Preferred Band to 5.2GHz.
Where is SSID on Wi-Fi?
Look for a sticker on your router.
Many routers provided by Internet Service Providers have a sticker on the bottom or side, listing the default SSID. This is usually labeled as the SSID or “Network Name” and may be located next to a barcode.