What words start with intra and mean within?
- intracranial – inside the skull.
- intradermal – within the skin layer.
- intramarginal – within the margins.
- intramural – within a school or institution.
- intranasal – inside the nose.
- intravenous – inside the vein.
What is the root of intra?
Is intra a Scrabble word?
How do I use intra?
What is the opposite of intra?
What does the root Inter mean?
What does the prefix intra mean in medical terminology?
What does the prefix infra mean?
What is the root word of itis?
Is intra a prefix or a suffix?
What does intra mean in surgery?
: occurring, carried out, or encountered in the course of surgery intraoperative irradiation intraoperative infarction.
What does the prefix intra and endo mean?
What is intra juice?
What does intra school mean?
: existing within a school an intraschool athletic program —opposed to interschool.
What means intra city?
: being, occurring, or operating within a particular city intracity buses.