What are words that have ore?
List of Words Containing ‘ore’
- bore. core. dore. fore. gore. kore. lore. more. ores. pore. sore. tore. wore. yore.
- adore. afore. bored. borer. bores. chore. cored. corer. cores. crore. fores. frore. gored. gores. lores. morel. mores. oread. pored. pores. score. shore. snore. sorel. sorer. sores. spore. store. swore. tores. whore. yores. Load more words.
What is a 5 letter word that starts with ER?
5 Letter Words Starting ER
|Word||Scrabble® Points||Words with Friends® Points|
What are 5 words that start with pre?
The words that start with pre are preoccupied, precipitate, pretend, prepare, preschool, predominant, prescribe, prescription, prefix, precaution, precautionary, preproduction, etc.
What is a 5 letter word that starts with sh?
5-letter words starting with SH
What words start with ET?
List Of Words That Start With Et
What are some 5 letter words starting with A?
Some of the 5 letter words that start with A are abuzz, achoo, adoze, aeons, afrit, algae, ambry, amour, aorta, arvos, auger, azlon, azoth, askew, angst, almud, aglet, abysm, aahed, aargh, etc.
What is a 5 letter word ending in OT?
5-letter words ending with OT
Is ot a Scrabble word?
No, ot is not in the scrabble dictionary.
What starts with R and ends with OT?
5 letter words starting with r and ending in ot
|repot 7||7p||put in a new, usually larger, pot|
|robot 7||7p||a mechanism that can move automatically|
What words are in the OT family?
Use this word family list to introduce the sound of words ending with -OT. Words: bot, cot, dot, got, hot, jot, lot, not, pot, rot, tot, blot, clot, knot, plot, shot, slot, spot, trot, cannot, forgot, apricot.
What word ends in UT?
List of Words Ending With ‘ut’
- but. cut. gut. hut. jut. mut. nut. …
- abut. bhut. bout. brut. daut. glut. gout. …
- about. beaut. butut. caput. clout. debut. donut. …
- ablaut. barbut. besmut. buyout. catgut. cobnut. copout. …
- astronaut. butternut. candlenut. cosmonaut. dishclout. downspout. groundnut. …
- bladdernut. juggernaut. knockabout. roundabout. rouseabout. roustabout.
Are Word Families phonics?
Phonics word families are groups of words that have similar letter patterns. By learning just one pattern your child can learn many words at the same time. When two vowels are placed side-by-side, in most cases the first vowel says its name and the other is silent.