What’s another word for fear mongering?
|fear tactics||scare tactics|
Is it fearmonger or fear monger?
Does fear mongering mean?
the action of intentionally trying to make people afraid of something when this is not necessary or reasonable: “Fearmongering about vaccines is dangerous to all of us,” she said.
How do you use fear mongering in a sentence?
1. Fearmongering by the media caused the citizens to fear a nuclear war that wasn’t even looming. 2. The politician was accused of fearmongering and spreading frightening rumors just to jumpstart his campaign.
What is a fearmonger meaning?
What does warmonger mean?
: one who urges or attempts to stir up war.
Is fearmonger one word or two?
How do you spell fear monger?
How do you pronounce fear-mongering?
How do you spell Mongerer?
What cheapskate means?
What does fearmonger do DBD?
Any existing Exhausted status effect timers are paused while the Survivor is repairing a generator. After ending the repair action, the Survivor is afflicted by the Blindness and Exhausted status effect for 3/4/5 seconds. Blindness prevents Survivors from seeing auras.
What is another word for monger?
What are the types of monger?
- Costermonger, a street seller of fruit and vegetables; in Britain also general (synonym) peddler.
- Cheesemonger, a specialist seller of cheeses.
- Fishmonger, a wholesaler or retailer of raw fish and seafood.
- Ironmonger, a supplier of iron goods, or in the modern sense a hardware store.
Is monger a Scrabble word?
How do you pronounce mongering?
How do you spell mongering?
What is a word for power hungry?
In this page you can discover 5 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for power-hungry, like: megalomaniac, , power-mad, powerfull and cranky.