What are the three types of intelligence in psychology?
What are the 4 types of intelligence?
What are the main types of intelligence?
- Logical-mathematical intelligence. …
- Linguistic intelligence. …
- Spatial Intelligence. …
- Musical Intelligence. …
- Bodily-kinesthetic Intelligence. …
- Intrapersonal Intelligence. …
- Interpersonal Intelligence. …
- Naturalistic intelligence.
What are the 8 intelligences of Gardner?
What are Gardner’s 8 intelligences?
What are Gardner’s 9 intelligences?
The nine types of intelligence are: Naturalistic, Musical, Logical–mathematical, Existential, Interpersonal, Linguistic, Bodily–kinaesthetic, Intra–personal and Spatial intelligence.
Who is the smartest person in the world 2021?
Though a 20/20 investigation found that Christopher Langan had an IQ between 195 and 210 — the average IQ is around 100 — the “smartest man in the world” continued to live a quiet life.
What are the theories of intelligence?
- Analytical intelligence: The ability to evaluate information and solve problems.
- Creative intelligence: The ability to come up with new ideas.
- Practical intelligence: The ability to adapt to a changing environment.
What are the types of intelligence PDF?
What are the characteristics of intelligence?
What are the components of intelligence?
What is meant by intelligence?
1a(1) : the ability to learn or understand or to deal with new or trying situations : reason also : the skilled use of reason. (2) : the ability to apply knowledge to manipulate one’s environment or to think abstractly as measured by objective criteria (such as tests)