How do you fix a droopy pothos?
- Water pothos when the soil dries. …
- Change the soil to a well-draining soil. …
- Fix humidity to 50% and temperature to 65°F. …
- Transplant your pothos during early spring or fall. …
- Treat root rot using fungicide.
Why is my pothos drooping?
What does an overwatered pothos look like?
Do pothos need sunlight?
Is my pothos Overwatered?
Why is my pothos drooping after repotting?
How do you know if pothos is dying?
How often should you water pothos?
Why are my leaves on my pothos curling?
What does transplant shock look like?
How long does it take for pothos to perk?
How do you perk up a pothos plant?
How many hours of sunlight do pothos need?
Do pothos like to be misted?
Why are my plants drooping after transplant?
Drooping leaves after a transplant can result from a lack of water, even if the plant has been given the same amount of water it usually needs. The fine roots that absorb the bulk of the water plants use are often damaged or destroyed when plants are replanted.