What does it mean to be precise?
1 : exactly or sharply defined or stated. 2 : minutely exact. 3 : strictly conforming to a pattern, standard, or convention. 4 : distinguished from every other at just that precise moment.
What is an example of precise?
Why does precise mean?
What does precise mean in a sentence?
What is a precise person?
How do you use precise?
- She gave me clear and precise directions.
- I can’t give you a precise date.
- The text is precise and informative.
- The precise mix will vary.
What word means the same as precise?
How do you demonstrate precision?
How do you write precise?
- Read the comprehension carefully.
- Note down the important points.
- Make a rough draft of the precis.
- Make use of simple and precise language, as much as possible.
- Draft the final precis once all the points have been included.
How do you put precise in a sentence?
- The student tried to come up with the precise answer to the problem but was a few answers off.
- When calling the police, the victim had to give the dispatcher his precise location so that they could find him.
- Barry didn’t know the precise spelling of the word, so he took a guess. 🔉
Why is precision important in life?
What are the different ways of expressing precision?
What is precise but not accurate?
How can I be precise in my job?
What is the difference between precise and accurate?
Why is precision important in the workplace?
What does work precise mean?
How precise are you in your work meaning?
very careful and accurate, especially about small details: Years of doing meticulous research had made her very precise in her working methods.