How do you start a professional letter of recommendation?
The salutation; if you are addressing someone whose name you know or writing a personal recommendation letter, the salutation can be addressed to “Dear Mr./Mrs./Dr. Smith.” Otherwise, you may use the generic “to whom it may concern.”
How do you write a simple recommendation?
- Always start with the date.
- State who you are recommending and what you are recommending them for.
- Describe how long you know the person and in what capacity.
- State their best qualities.
- Give details about the person’s character, morals, and values.
What is an example of a professional reference?
What is an example of a professional reference letter?
I am writing to wholeheartedly recommend [Applicant’s Full Name] for the [job title] position at [company name]. My name is [Your Name], and I’m a [job title] at [your company name]. I’ve been working the [field/industry] industry for [number] of years.